San Jose, California, 95125
Visa candidates will be considered
Do you have the skills to support two Vice Presidents? Manage their calendars, travel and expenses, assist in meeting scheduling; offsite development and execution and ensure seamless flow of VPs day-to-day activities and team interfaces.
· This position requires you to exercise judgment and initiative, practice a high degree of flexibility, operate effectively in a fast moving environment and multi-task in order to get the job done
· Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and maintain confidentiality
· Calendar management responsibility for internal and external meetings–using insight, decision-making, and prioritization skills with regards to managing action items
· Planning/project management skills to coordinate employee/client events
· Managing and reconciling expense reports and purchase requisition submissions
· Ability to interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors
· Resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the company
· Proficiently utilize MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in business related field is desired.
· Minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience.
· Outstanding planning and organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize, adhere to deadlines and multi-task, pay attention to detail
· Strong Technical skills: proficient in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Excellent communication skills; ability to prioritize, take direction, and work independently on projects , but be a team player.
· Ability to learn new technology, processes, and change directions quickly
· Ability to be effective and efficient in a fast changing environment
· Ability to handle confidential information with diplomacy and tact.